You simply register your details with us by clicking here to sign up as a host on Homestay.com, and complete your homestay profile with information about you and your home, including some photos which potential guests can view on the site when choosing a homestay to book.
To start, we recommend that have a look at some of our top picked profiles on Homestay.com to see what other hosts include in their pages.
Now you are ready to complete your very own listing. Please follow the steps below for your online application:
- First log on to our website
- Click on 'Become a Host' at the top hand right side of the page
- You can sign up directly using your Facebook profile or enter your name, surname, phone number, email address and password
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on 'Create Account'. Please note that by accepting the conditions you agree that you are living in the property.
- Follow the 7 step wizard making sure that you are providing accurate information about your house, your family, your location, your rules and, last but not least, upload the greatest photos of all you mentioned, especially the bed and room.
- To finish, our support team will carefully review your profile and notify you by email if it is completed correctly and ready to be set live. If there is something missing, we will go back to you explaining the best way to improve your listing to become a host.
Once your profile is in tip-top shape, you'll start to receive requests and be ready to make online bookings.
As a host you set and manage your own rates, availability and requests from potential guests. You can also make changes in your profile from your own Homestay.com account.