Good quality photos can help to increase your bookings. High-quality photos will catch the guest’s eye and their interest in your homestay.
Here’s a few tips for taking your own photos:
- Light up the room and take photos during the day.
- Take your photos in landscape format.
- Clean your space and remove any clutter and make it look cozy.
- Highlight unique amenities.
- The more photos you have, the more people will want to browse them and consider booking in your homestay.
Here's how to add the photos:
- Log in to your account with your email address and password
- Click ‘My Listing’ on the top-right of the page
- Click Edit Photo, then click add photo and choose the relevant photo
- Add the photo description
- Click Save
Tip: Why not add some pictures of places of interest near your home also...