To keep your account safe, it's very important to pay attention to some general internet safety rules when browsing.
Here are a few tips to help you to keep your account safe:
- Never share your log in details with anyone.
- Never enter your login details on an unsecured webpage. The beginning of Homestay.com address should start with "https://" and, depending on your browser, you may also see a lock icon.
- Install a pop-up blocker from a trustworthy source or keep your preferred browser updated, installing the latest version whenever possible.
- Install a personal firewall and antivirus software.
- If you encounter a suspicious profile, listing, or message thread, we encourage you to contact us email@example.com