Trust and Safety
Learn about Homestay.com's policy regarding trust and safety and find the answers to questions you may have as a host or guest using the site.
- What if I have been advised that the host is out of town and cannot show you the property?
- What if I have been asked to pay a downpayment / deposit before I view a property?
- What if I am contacted by a Host before I make a booking on Homestay.com asking me to transfer money?
- What if I am contacted by Homestay.com re arranging key collection?
- What if I am advised an Agent will meet me to view the room / property?
- What if I have booked an apartment on Homestay.com and have been asked to transfer payment?